The CCA provides a range of free training to ensure that our members operate effectively and comply with current legislation and official guidance.
Our training programme covers the following:
Free Policies & Procedures Writing Kit
- Consumer Credit (EU Directive) Regulations 2010 and associated BIS Guidance
- Consumer Credit Act 1974 and 2006, and associated legislation
- Home Credit Market Investigation Order 2007 (amended 2011)
- Consumer Credit (Advertisements) Regulations 2010
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Bribery Act 2010 (on CD)
- OFT Guidance – including “Irresponsible Lending Guidance” and “Debt Collection Guidance”
- Health and Safety issues specific to the home credit industry (on DVD)
The CCA's Policies and Procedures Writing Kit (on CD) is available free of charge to assist members with the writing of policies and procedures.
The Kit consists of a selection of templates which are relevant to home credit businesses and can be adapted to suit your individual business size and processes. Templates are available for Business Generation, Customer Service, Business Integrity and Employment.
The CCA can provide competitively priced consumer credit agreements which comply with all the current legislation.
Credit Reference Services
The CCA provides cost effective access to credit reference agencies.
Default Letter Service
Members can use our standard CCA letters to ensure overdue accounts are highlighted and settled.
The CCA provides our members with access to a range of contracts for agents, staff and managers.
Removed Accounts Collection
If customers move to another area, the CCA can arrange collections in the new area for accounts less than six months old.